Scarpa Charmoz Mountaineering Boots - Women's
- Available prices $369.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Agility is the key benefit of these trekking or light alpine boots. The waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry on bushy and damp approaches and the custom fit is a boon for fast-moving ridgeline scrambles. They are more breathable than a 4-season alpine boot, but are compatible with crampons, so you can boot across a pocket glacier or quickly ascend a deep moat or 'shrund.
- L-Tech water-resistant Microtech upper.
- Memory foam collar for maximum comfort.
- Outdry® laminated membrane seals out water.
- Flex-point upper design for natural walking motion.
- Self-moulding ankle padding for a custom fit.
- Pro-Fiber XT 20 insole insulates and supports.
- Multi density PU and EVA midsole provides shock absorption and maintains sensitivity.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Mulaz high-grip rubber.
- Hybrid crampon compatible.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|