La Sportiva Kataki Rock Shoes - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
These all-around rock shoes shine on technical climbs and steep routes. The Kataki has a similar profile to the classic Katana, but it's a bit softer to make it more sensitive and adaptable to your foot shape. It uses the innovative S-Heel that adds stability and grip to heel hooks. A great choice for advanced sport climbers and boulderers looking for a precise fit.
- Uppers are made of leather and microfiber.
- Lined front and back, with slip-lasted construction.
- Differentiated lacing between the front and rear for a custom fit.
- Asymmetric shape provides power to the toe to defeat micro nubbins or foolishly thin edges.
- S-Heel construction eliminates heel deformation while heel hooking.
- Sole is 3/4-length 4mm Vibram® XS Grip 2™ rubber, designed for easy resoling.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather and synthetic|
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Grip 2|
How to measure