La Sportiva Trango Tower Gore-Tex Mountaineering Boots - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
An update to a popular mountaineering and hiking boot. The upper uses lighter construction, a high-tenacity fabric that resists abrasion and slightly sticker rubber on the soles. The keep the impact breaking system that offers control with a heavy pack and have enough protection for 3-season alpine climbing and scrambling.
- Uppers are made of Lorica® leather and Cordura® with a water-repellent coating.
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort ® liners assure waterproofness and breathability.
- Multi-directional 3-D flex ankle pivots allow a wide range of motion and are excellent for technical moves.
- Full Vibram® XSV rands for climbing performance in purchase in cracks.
- Speed lacing harnesses for precise fitting.
- 4mm graded nylon insole.
- EVA midsoles with polyurethane inserts at toe and heel for shock absorption.
- TPU insert at heel for crampon compatibility.
- Outsoles are La Sportiva One by Vibram for solid traction and edging.
- Narrow to medium fit.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure