La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Mountaineering Boots - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $639.95 $639.95
- Original price $789.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
For steep, modern technical routes and mixed lines, the women's La Sportiva Nepal Cube uses thermo-tech injection to bond layers and reduce stitching through the uppers. Honeycombed carbon in the midsole offers stiff, light platform that aids precise footwork. Insulated throughout, the Nepal Cube is a legitimate option for high altitude, high-angle mountain routes.
- Uppers are 3.2mm silicone impregnated Idro-Perwanger leather with highly abrasion resistant fabric and air-injected rubber rands.
- Board-lasted construction creates a stable, solid platform.
- Lined with a GORE-TEX insulated comfort membrane for warm, waterproof-breathable protection.
- Features an innovative 3-D flex ankle and removable adjustable variable fit tongue.
- Insole is Carbon Tech honeycomb that offers reliable stiffness with 4mm EVA foam for warmth and vibration dampening.
- Midsole uses 2mm polyurethane, graded for crampon attachment.
- Soles are re-soleable Vibram® rubber with Impact Brake System.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|