Redesigned with a new housing, 3 modes, and a big lumen boost, the Tikkina is better than ever. Whether in camp, around home, or evening bouldering, this little headlamp is compact enough to keep with you, and bright enough to find many uses.
- Single LED casts a wide beam that's best for proximity lighting rather spotting things over distance.
- Simple 1-button design easily cycles through the 3 brightness settings.
- Light dims gradually over the burn time rather than suddenly dimming and going dark.
- IPX4 water proofing means the light keeps shining even when Mother Nature has other ideas.
- Compatible with CORE rechargeable battery pack and Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (neither included).
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||10m|
|Beam distance - high||55m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - low||220 h|
|Burn time - high||60 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|