Evolv Elektra Rock Shoes - Women's
We need some downtime. For the next 22 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
They feel like bedroom slippers right out of the box. A soft midsole keeps them supple and gives them nice sensitivity. An asymmetric toe gives them high-performance function, like good edging power and purchase when smearing. The fit should appeal to both novices and veteran climbers, making them good all around shoes at a very good price.
- Perforated synthetic upper breathes well and won't stretch and get sloppy over time. You get the same performance for the life of the shoe.
- Anti-microbial mesh lining to help keep your feet feeling fresh.
- Slip lasted construction.
- VTR rubber rand protects the toe area.
- 1.4mm full-length midsole provides support for edging and smearing.
- Soles are Trax high-friction rubber.
- Sized in women’s US sizes.
- Evolv suggests sizing the same as your street shoe size.
A neutral shoe suits long routes and cracks. Moderate shoes allow precision and good edging. Aggressive shoes are downturned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Made in||Korea, Republic of|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.