New Balance 40v1 Training Shoes - Women's
A shoe with enough pep to take you for a run followed by a CrossFit session. Forefoot design gives you propulsion. Heel construction gives you power and stability. Comfortably wraps around your foot with a lightweight mesh upper.
- TPU-reinforced synthetic mesh upper for lightweight durable support.
- Molded external heel counter for extra support.
- Revlite/Rapid Rebound dual compound midsole for stability in the heel and flexible energy return in the forefoot.
- Durable Vibram® outsole for surefooted traction.
- Reflective details for better visibility in low light.
|Ideal for||Fitness and training|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.