Ghost Square Cross 4 Bicycle - Unisex
"I love this bike" is what you'll be thinking cruising through the city or embarking on weekend adventures. At the heart of this nicely specc'ed crossover ride is a beautifully balanced aluminum frame. Fast-rolling yet stable 700C wheels keep it feeling nimble and comfortable. To make sure you love it more every second, Ghost opted for a solid assortment of Shimano and Tektro components to give it reliable shifting and confident braking. Expect the front shock to smooth out rough pavement and gravel trails. Versatile, fun, and beautifully simple, the Square Cross 4 sets you up for living the bikelife.
- Aluminum frame combines hydroformed and standard tubes to boost comfort and stiffness while keeping the cost reasonable.
- Tapered head tube is wider at the bottom for responsive performance.
- Internal cable routing protects housing and cables from the elements.
- Front fork with 60mm of travel smooths out rough roads and gravel trails.
- Large 700C knobby tires are stable and smooth.
- Tektro ACC hydraulic disc brakes provide confident stopping power in all weather conditions.
- Upgraded 27-speed Shimano drivetrain for smooth, satisfying shift performance.
- Ghost stem, handlebars and seatpost.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Ideal for||Urban cycling|
|Frame||Ghost Square Cross aluminum|
|Fork||RST Neon MLO|
|Stem||Ghost AS-GH2 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light SP DC|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer light 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro ACC (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Tektro ACC|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Acera|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Alivio|
|Crank + rings||Shimano FCM 371 48-36-26T|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano CS-HG200 9-speed 11-32T|
|Tires||Schwalbe CX Comp 700 x 38|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.