The all-mountain bike that proves aluminum isn’t dead. Retaining the same frame geometry that made the SLAMR LC legendary, this whip handles it all. Efficient and lively on climbs, it provides composure on physical sections and on heavily-featured trails. Drop the post and get dialled. The slightly slack geometry allows an enduro-like position when getting fast and weird on technical terrain. Hitting the sweet spot between fast pace and total flickability, the 27.5in. wheelset features 12 and 15mm thru-axles for flex-free and straight-as-an-arrow tracking performance. On the fly suspension settings via the front and rear suspension system lets you adapt to the trail situation at hand.
- All-mountain ready aluminum frame is designed for outstanding stability and efficient climbing.
- Boost spacing in the front and rear allows for a stiffer and more responsive wheelset.
- Tapered headtube shaves grams and improves stiffness.
- Rock Shox Yari RC Solo Air fork features 130mm of travel and climbs as well as it descends.
- Rock Shox Deluxe RL rear shock has 130mm of travel and 3 on-the-fly firmness adjustments including full lockout.
- Internal routing keeps cables protected and silky smooth.
- 27.5in.+ Race Face ARC 24 rims laced on Ghost hubs features 12mm and 15mm thru axles.
- Needle bearing system in the rear shock eye replaces commonly used bushings for minimum break-away torque for greater small-bump responsiveness.
- KS LEV Integra dropper post with internal routing allows up to 125mm of travel.
- Shimano SLX 11-speed groupset is complemented with an XT rear derailleur.
- Shimano SLX double crankset is 34-24T.
- Shimano SLX brakes keep things under control when the trail gets rowdy.
- SDG Circuit saddle is low on weight and comfortable for long days of trail.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to ay MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost SLAMR AL aluminum|
|Fork||RockShox Yari RC Solo Air|
|Rear shock||RockShox Deluxe RL|
|Stem||Ghost AS-M04 35mm|
|Seatpost||KS LEV Integra with 125mm travel|
|Handlebars||Ghost Low Rizer 35mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano SLX (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano SLX|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano SLX|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano XT|
|Crank + rings||Shimano SLX 34-24T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano SLX|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano SLX 11-speed 11-42T|
|Rims||Race Face ARC 24|
|Tires||Michelin Wild Grip R Advanced 29 x 2.25|