Ghost Nivolet LC X 5 Bicycle - Unisex
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy a new bike, get free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year at any MEC bike shop.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Sprints can be won on a budget. The Nivolet proves it. For immediate acceleration and confident handling, a tapered headtube and pressfit BB transfer every watt of effort into outright pace. Despite its stiffness, it soaks up rough backroads and the pounding of endurance rides. Fulcrum Racing Sport wheels are proven everyday performers. With a low spoke count and beautifully machined rims, they provide aerodynamic gains and silky smooth braking. Shimano 105 build delivers Ultegra-levels of performance at a fraction of the price. Disc brakes and smart details result in a bike that's beautiful, functional and ready to perform.
- Ghost HM carbon fibre frame delivers stiffness and comfort in equal measure.
- Tapered headtube shaves grams and increases stiffness.
- Pressfit FSA bottom bracket aids power transfer while shaving weight.
- Full CG carbon fibre fork is designed for disc brakes.
- Thru-axle fork and frame provides the support needed to deal with disc brakes.
- Internal routing aids aerodynamics while keeping cables silky smooth.
- Fulcrum Racing Sport DB wheelset blends durability, lightweight and performance braking.
- Front and rear rotors are 160 and 140mm respectively and provides plenty of stopping power.
- Shimano 11-speed 105 groupset with disc brakes.
- Compact FSA Gossamer Pro ABS crankset.
- FSA aluminum handlebars, stem and seatpost.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to ay MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost Nivolet HM ACR carbon|
|Seatpost||FSA Gossamer SB20|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano BR-RS505 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano ST-RS505 Disc|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano 105|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano 105|
|Crank + rings||FSA Gossamer Pro ABS 386Evo 50-34T|
|Bottom bracket||FSA PF86|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano 105 11-speed 11-28T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Durano 700 x 25|
|Wheel||Fulcrum Racing Sport DB|
|Saddle||Selle Italia X1|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.