Columbia Peakfreak XCRSN II Low Lthr Outdry Light Trai - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
It’s cool and wet, but you don’t want boots to weigh you down. Set out for ambitious done-in-a-day adventures and multi-sport days with these supportive lightweight trail shoes. Wicked-solid grip lets you tackle loose and muddy terrain with confidence.
- Full grain leather upper for support and durability.
- OutDry waterproof-breathable membrane is bonded to the upper material.
- Toecap for abrasion protection.
- Techlite EVA midsole provides cushioning and high energy return.
- Outsoles are Omni-Grip non-marking rubber.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.