Brooks Launch 4 Road Running Shoes - Men'sProduct code 5051-264
Springy, well-cushioned performance road shoes. These responsive runners ride the line between long-distance shoes and fast shoes for daily training. They have a fairly neutral platform for heel striking and seamless uppers with sockliners to hug your feet.
- Seamless uppers are 3D print for structure and a smooth wrapped fit.
- Air mesh with synthetic overlays and Engage sockliners help manage moisture.
- BioMoGo DNA co-polymer foam cushions and provides better rebound and durability than conventional EVA.
- Midsoles have full-length S-257 Cushole materials, for a cushy, flexible base.
- Segmented heel crash pads cushion and stabilize for smooth transitions.
- Midfoot transition zone for a fast heel to toe transition.
- Durable HPR Plus outsoles.
- Forefoot Cush Pod, with blown rubber for extra spring.
|Ideal for||Road running|
|Feel||Cushioned and floaty|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.