Use the excellent JetBoil fuel regulator with any of your camping pots. The MightyMo lets you use any flat bottomed cookware, and it still works with FluxRing pots and pans. It's super-light, fast, and now a little more adaptable.
- Compatible with many of JetBoil’s FluxRing pots and pans, as well as conventional cookware.
- Piezo ignitor brings your stove to life with the push of a button.
- Pivoting arms and foldable heat-control lever make for a very compact package.
- Includes a lightweight storage bag, and folding canister support.
- Uses Jetpower canisters (available separately).
|Burner components||Aluminum and steel|
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||10.4 x 16.5cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.