Named for a Norse god of the sea, the Aegir Waterproof Pack keeps your essentials dry on the water or on shore, while still allowing easy access. This submersible daypack is an excellent option for stand-up paddleboarders, kite boarders, fitness paddlers, or touring kayakers and canoeists. Internal pockets make it easy to organize your electronics and other gear on day trips or expeditions.
- Fabric is 840-denier, high-tenacity nylon, coated on both sides with PVC-free polyurethane.
- All seams are radio-frequency welded.
- TIZIP MasterSeal 10 zipper is fully waterproof and pressure-tested to 500 millibars.
- Lube for zipper included.
- Quick-drying, low-absorbency foam padding makes shoulder straps comfortable.
- Removable waistbelt adds stability while SUPping or portaging.
- Internal organizer pockets keep your keys separate from your snacks.
|Material||840-denier PU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.