A fully waterproof, easy-access kayak bag for your camera, GPS, flares or other sea-going stuff that needs to stay dry. Named for a Norse god of the sea, the Aegir Deck Bag's threaded hatch closure has oversized finger slots for one-handed opening, even with gloves on. Mesh pockets on the bottom and sides hold easy-access essentials that can take a few splashes, like a hydration bladder or granola bars.
- Fabric is 840-denier, high-tenacity nylon, coated on both sides with PVC-free polyurethane.
- All seams are radio-frequency welded.
- Adjustable 4-point hook system attaches securely to most perimeter deck lines.
- Two exterior side stretch pockets hold small items. Bottom stretch pocket holds a hydration bladder or maps.
- Lanyard keeps you from flipping the lid overboard.
- Handle makes it easy to carry on shore.
- Inside hatch diameter is 10cm (4in.).
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Not IPX rated|