A simple, rugged, dunk-proof bag for touring paddlers or anyone else needing to keep their gear dry around water. The handles function as anchor points so the Slogg can be lashed securely onto canoes, SUPs and rafts. Padded hipbelt and shoulder straps help make uphill portages more bearable. The 115L size is big enough to swallow your tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad and camp kitchen with room to spare for a luxury item or two.
- Fabric is 840-denier, high-tenacity nylon, coated on both sides with PVC-free polyurethane.
- All seams are radio-frequency welded to seal out water.
- Stiffened roll closures are highly water-resistant though not fully waterproof.
- Removable padded hipbelt lets you carry larger loads.
- Shoulder straps are breathable and quick-drying perforated foam.
|Material||840-denier PU-coated nylon|
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|