Five Ten Hellcat Shoes - Men's
From the Gravity Clipless line, the Hellcats use a weather-resistant upper to shed muck and splashes. They offer some upward flex when you’re hiking, but a ¾ dual density TPU shank gives them stiffness and efficiency when you’re clipped in and pushing down. Stealth C4 rubber soles stick to slimed up rocks and snaky roots and the tread drops mud quickly.
- Synthetic and leather upper is breathable and weather resistant.
- Reinforced rigid toe box with EVA cushion.
- EVA midsole for added shock absorption.
- ¾ dual density TPU shank provides flex while hiking and maintains rigidly while pedaling.
- Stealth® C4™ rubber sole absorbs shock and stick like glue.
- Classic Dotty™ tread stays clean.
|Ideal for||Freeride and downhill riding|
|Upper material||Leather + synthetic|
|Closure||Lace-up + hook-and-loop|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.