Five Ten Freerider Pro Shoes - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Only available online.
When in doubt, keep your stick on the ice – and your feet on the pedals. The sole on the Freerider Pro has a full grip pattern with no flat section. And the upper has fewer seams where water might get in. Made of synthetics, it's fast to dry if the shoes do get saturated. The result is a do it all option that's tuned for spring-through-fall riding and mixed-bag conditions.
- Breathable, weather resistant, quick drying synthetic upper.
- Reinforced rigid toe box with EVA cushion.
- EVA midsole for added shock absorption.
- Stiff strobel board last increases pedaling efficiency.
- Stealth® S1™ rubber outsole sticks like glue even in cold weather.
- Classic Dotty™ tread stays clean.
|Upper material||Synthetic leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.