Salomon Quest Prime GTX Hiking Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $219.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A progressive design that borrows comfortable concepts from Salomon® trail-runners and works them into a rugged boot built for challenging terrain. The result is ideal for day-hiking or multi-day backpacking trips over steep, rocky and untamed country.
- Synthetic uppers with waterproof suede and leather overlays.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable bootie construction keeps feet dry.
- Rubber heel and toecap protect from impact and abrasion.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out trail debris.
- Molded EVA Ortholite footbed.
- Injected EVA advanced chassis midsole incorporates a molded shank for a stable cushioned ride.
- High traction Contagrip® rubber outsoles for durable grip.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.