Salomon Quest Prime GTX Hiking Shoes - Men's
A progressive design that borrows comfortable concepts from Salomon® trail-runners and works them into a rugged boot built for challenging terrain. The result is ideal for day-hiking or multi-day backpacking trips over steep, rocky and untamed country.
- Synthetic uppers with waterproof suede and leather overlays.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable bootie construction keeps feet dry.
- Rubber heel and toecap protect from impact and abrasion.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out trail debris.
- Molded EVA Ortholite footbed.
- Injected EVA advanced chassis midsole incorporates a molded shank for a stable cushioned ride.
- High traction Contagrip® rubber outsoles for durable grip.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Suede + synthetic leather + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.