Performance glasses that don’t look like performance glasses. The Flyer are tough, they offer UV protection and look good on trails and patios.
- Comes with a hard case and 2 additional lenses: Happy Rose and Clear.
- Scoop® ventilation system reduces fogging while on the move.
- Frame-free at the bottom for unblocked views of your handle bars, etc.
- Lenses have a 8-base curve and ARC technology to ensure distortion free viewing at all angles.
- Rubber nose pads and temple tips hold the glasses in place as you pour it on.
- Happy Grey Green lens has 14% visible light transmission.
- Happy Grey Green with Red Spectra lens has 17% visible light transmission.
- Happy Bronze with Green Spectra lens has a 15% visible light transmission.
- Happy Rose lens has 15% visible light transmission.
- Clear lens has 100% visible light transmission.
- SPY Happy lenses heighten contrast and colour without effecting clarity.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
|Number of lenses included||3|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|