Where you need protection and your sunnies won’t cut it, these goggles excel. The Cadet MX uses a compact frame that's compatible with most every helmet on the market. Protects your eyes still leaves you with a wide-open field of view.
- Flexible polyurethane frame conforms to your face for a comfortable fit. Best for smaller heads.
- Tough Lexan® lens with posts is ready to accept tear-offs.
- Durable anti-fog coating helps keep the lens clear.
- Face foam features cushy moisture-wicking fleece.
- Dual-adjustment, silicone-ribbed strap.
- Clear lens has 81% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.