La Sportiva Tarantulace Rock Shoes - Unisex
Stick to your projects with the tenacity of an 8-legged bug. Tarantulace Shoes are more aggressive than a traditional beginner's shoe. They suit all around climbers on varied terrain and excel at gym climbing and single-pitch cragging. Laces offer a wide fit range of so they fit various and unusual foot shapes.
- Unlined leather and synthetics are comfortable for all-day cragging and long hours in the gym.
- Quick pull lacing gives you a snug and precise fit.
- Lined tongue for moisture management.
- Slip-lasted construction.
- Asymmetric shape helps new climbers push grades fast.
- Long lasting sticky FriXion® RS rubber sticks to plastic and rock equally well.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Uppers||Leather + synthetic|
|Outsoles||5mm FriXion Rs|