Flat-top, loc-style makes you look '97 bad.
- Polarized lenses cut glare, reducing eye fatigue and keeping details sharp.
- ANSI Z87.1 certified for lens retention and high mass impact resistance.
- Tough Grilamid® frame is known for flexibility, durability and lightness, excellent for performance eyewear frames.
- Lenses have an 8-base curve and ARC technology to ensure distortion free viewing at all angles.
- Rubber temple tips hold the glasses in place when things get wet.
- Small opening at end of each temple for easy leash attachment.
- Happy Grey Green with Dark Blue Spectra lens has 12% visible light transmission.
- Happy Bronze with Green Spectra lens has a 11% visible light transmission.
- SPY Happy lenses heighten contrast and colour without effecting clarity.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.