A rugged backpack for intrepid cycle commuters. Rolltop and raincover protect your laptop and goods. Expansion panels on the side let you grab a few groceries on the way home. Lots of reflective elements help you stand out on dark streets and shady parking lots.
- Made of super durable 940-denier Cordura nylon with panels of water-resistant vinyl.
- When the rain comes down hard, deploy the included reflective ripstop-nylon rain cover from its dedicated pocket.
- Rolltop closure and hidden expansion panels increase capacity when needed.
- Lots of pockets keep you organized. Interior slip pocket fits a 13 in. laptop.
- Hidden loop under the bottom front panel lets you attach a blinky light.
- Incognito reflective mesh panel is subtle when not in use and illuminates when hit with direct light.
|Main fabric||940-denier Cordura nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.