For your glass food containers, stash of workout gear and just-in-case layers. Timbuk2’s Clark Pack expands from 30L to 42L. Lots of exterior pockets prevent your U-lock from smashing into your laptop, plus a deployable rain cover for wet days. Reflective details keep it lit on sketchy side streets, and the durable Cordura nylon will withstand more than a year’s worth of rides.
- Made of durable 940-denier Cordura nylon with panels of water-resistant vinyl.
- In hard rain, deploy the reflective ripstop nylon cover.
- Roll top closure and side expansion zips let you adjust the volume between 30 and 42L.
- Lots of pockets, plus a tricot-lined soft pocket for sunglasses or a smartphone.
- Interior slip pocket fits a 15in. laptop.
- Hidden loop under the bottom front panel lets you attach a blinky light.
- Incognito reflective mesh panel is subtle when not in use and illuminates when hit with direct light.
|Main fabric||940-denier Cordura nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.