Keen McKenzie II Sandals - Men's
Versatile amphibious shoe-sandal hybrids. They defy definition by offering full foot protection as well as exceptional traction on wet terrain. The toe caps prevent stubbing on underwater obstacles and have big drainage ports to let water seep out.
- Uppers are synthetic mesh with polyester webbing strap.
- Hydrophobic mesh lining with Aegis antimicrobial treatement to prevent odours being retained.
- Quicklace system lets you adjust the fit and get out there quickly.
- Anatomically designed, EVA-moulded footbeds are also treated with Aegis odour-guard.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA for good support and shock absorption, great for long walks over stony shorelines.
- Outsoles feature multi-directional lugs made with a rubber compound designed for secure traction in water and dry land. They are razor-siped for additional grip in wet and slimy surfaces.
|Upper material||Synthetic + printed overlay|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|