Keen Gypsum II Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Discover celebrated Keen® comfort and step out regardless of wet weather. These boots have a waterproof-breathable membrane, and a wide platform and external heel stabilizer to make you sure-footed on rough ground.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck and breathable synthetic fabric.
- Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane provides weather protection.
- Removable, anatomical dual-density EVA footbeds.
- External heel stabilizers.
- Moulded EVA midsoles provide cushioning and support.
- Keen.Zorb foam under footbeds to absorb shock.
- Cleansport NXT treated for odour control.
- Torsion stability shanks add extra stability.
- Outsoles are non-marking rubber with 4mm multi-directional lugs.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.