Works as a carry-on for most airlines and is a useful size for booting around your destination. The backpack straps zip away behind a panel to prevent damage, and a detachable shoulder strap lets you carry it over your shoulder. A bottom compartment fits shoes, a sleeping bag, or the things that need laundering when you get home.
- Comfortable padded hipbelt and shoulder straps stow behind a zip up panel when not needed.
- Detachable padded shoulder strap.
- U-shaped zipper gives full acccess to the large main compartment.
- Separate bottom compartment segregates shoes, a sleeping bag or dirty laundry.
- Front organizer pocket and zippered external pocket hold small essentials.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Sleeping bag compartment|