A pack with a duffle-style opening for hauling gear to the crag or gym. The big opening swallows gear and lets you access the contents without digging for an errant flip-flop or phone charger. Mesh panels keep the cool air flowing and attachment points for biners, compression straps, and internal gear loops keep everything contained and under control.
- Made of abrasion-resistant 420-denier nylon and polyester.
- Duffle style opening makes it easy to load.
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps have breathable mesh overlays.
- Zippered side compartments for climbing shoes, first aid kit and other essentials.
- 2 internal loops for clipping quick draws.
- Dual daisy chains and tuck away compression straps.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
|Main fabric||Nylon + polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|