Bring music. Loud and submersible so you can sing along while sitting in a hot spring or on a long trip in a rental car with a broken stereo. Bluetooth 4.0 technology connects with your phone, tablet, laptop, or other Bluetooth-enabled device. Streams audio for 25 hours and up to 10 meters on one charge. You can also use it as a powerbank to keep your devices topped up. And you can use the 3.5mm female AUX port to save battery life if there is no Bluetooth in use.
- Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device with easy one-touch pairing.
- Reconnects automatically to previously paired device.
- Daisy chain multiple speakers for powerful stereo sound.
- 3,600mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 25 hours of play time.
- Works as power bank with on-board USB A female port (5V 1A).
- Meets IPX-7 standard for water protection.
- Built-in microphone
- External controls adjust volume, change tracks, play/pause and answer calls.
- Dual strap slots and tripod mount for carrying options.
- Voice prompts let you know what is going on.
- Bluetooth Profiles: aptX audio codec for high quality stereo audio, A2DP and AVCRP to control track and volume remotely.
- Bluetooth 4.0 with enhancements like battery gauge displayed on source device, quick pairing/connections, low power consumption, and audible cues when the device needs charging.
- Micro USB charging jack, type A USB power out, 3.5mm aux-in jack, and a 3.5mm audio-out port.
- Included: USB charging cable, 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, and user manual.
|Ideal for||Fun and games|
|Charge time via USB||4 h|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Dimensions||15 x 11 x 6cm|
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 3600mAh (included)|
Battery charge indicator
An LED that indicates when the battery is charged.
Permits the unit to be charged by an AC adapter.
Can act as a speakerphone when paired with a smartphone.
Auxiliary input permits external audio source to be plugged into the radio.