Strap OAC skis to your regular winter boots and go exploring. With these bindings, you don't need a dedicated pair of ski boots. Like telemark bindings, the heel is free, so you can switch from climbing to skiing without any mode change.
- Compatible with most flexible sole winter boots.
- 2 ratchet straps ensures a good fit between the boot and the binding.
- Thick flexplate with hinge offers good lateral stability and ski feel.
- Compatible with boot sole length of 24cm to 38cm.
- Bindings uses NN 75 screw pattern.
|Ideal for||Off-track touring|
|Heel lift compatible||No|
Releasable bindings allow the boot to release from the ski in the event of a fall or the skier being caught in a dangerous situation such as a slide.
For skinning up and travelling across flat terrain, touring mode releases the tension in the cable to allow for easier walking action.