Merrell Moab 2 Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $159.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These well-made trail shoes combine lightweight athletic performance, with waterproof construction. Just what you want for walking and hiking through sun or showers.
- Uppers are breathable mesh and suede.
- Waterproof-breathable M-Select Dry construction.
- Closed-cell foam bellows tongue keeps out moisture and debris.
- Protective rubber toe and heel caps.
- Multi-density contoured EVA footbed.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA, with injection-moulded nylon arch shanks, and pronounced heel cups that cushion and centre the feet.
- Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole with 5mm lugs for no-slip grip.
|Weight||940g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.