Packable and weatherproof, this emergency shelter can be stowed in the car or taken along when adventuring into less-than-ideal conditions. Use it as a group shelter when taking a break mid-hike in rainy conditions. To keep it light and packable, it doesn't include poles – occupants simply hunker inside to support the roof.
- Made of lightweight windproof and waterproof polyester with vents for airflow.
- Clear window panels let you see what's going on outside and are fully waterproof.
- Recessed roof pockets allow you to add trekking poles as optional roof supports.
- Waterproof seated areas function as anchors.
- Reflective accents.
- Includes a stuff sack.
- Maximum height inside is 94cm.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|