From desk days to weekends, the Millcreek is stylish but has a thermoformed back panel for reliable comfort and support. Think of it as an updated haul bag with contemporary tech and clean lines. The design suits hiking trails, bike lanes or crowded transit systems, and its weather-resistant construction makes it a year round staple.
- Fabric is 600-denier polyester ripstop in a melange weave with a water-resistant TPU coating.
- Double lined weather-resistant bottom panel resists abrasion.
- Water-resistant external zippers keep your gear dry.
- Thermoformed backpanel adds breathability and comfort.
- Laptop and tablet sleeves and electronics pockets have soft linings.
|Main fabric||600-denier ripstop polyester|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|