Maintain comfort and control on glorious summer rides. The Khyber Gloves are sized for women's hands and combine lightweight fabrics with Amara panels to protect your palms if needed.
- Backs are lightweight nylon.
- Minimal Amara palms with articulated panels keep your hands in contact with the bars.
- Highly absorbent micro-fibre surfaces let you wipe your brow.
- Finger caps are reinforced.
- Neoprene and elastic wrist closure with a pull tab and a Lycra expansion gusset for easy on/off.
- Touch screen compatible middle fingers.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|