The North Shore's original freeride apparel company offers up these minimalist gloves for the accomplished, the fearless and the airborne.
- Made of stretchy synthetic Ax Suede with synthetic leather palms.
- DuPont Kevlar thread throughout for bomber durability.
- Pre-curved fingers have silicone tips for better grip.
- Absorbent terry textured micro-fibre panel lets you wipe your brow.
- Pull-on style cuffs for easy on/off.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|