Versatile freeride shorts with pocket to secure your keys or snacks. No seams through the inseam makes for comfortable days in the saddle, while a ride-friendly cut allows for unrestricted spinning or hammering.
- Midweight 2-way stretch nylon and spandex.
- DWR finish repels moisture and mud.
- Locking zip fly with hidden snap and Velcro.
- Seamless crotch.
- Bar tack stitching throughout stress zones.
- Adjustable waistband.
- Front zippered pockets.
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron.
- Regular fit.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.