Sombrio Highline Shorts - Men's
- Available prices $119.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Get everything dialed for all-mountain riding. DWR to shed muck, stupendous stretch and adjustable waist make these a go-to option for downhill bombing.
- Lightweight 4-way stretch polyester and spandex.
- DWR finish repels moisture and mud.
- Locking zip fly with hidden snap and Velcro.
- Seamless crotch.
- Bar tack stitching throughout stress zones.
- Adjustable waistband.
- Laser cut ventilation in lumbar and thighs.
- Front and rear zippered pockets, 1 with keycord.
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron.
- Slim fit.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.