With 100 lumen flashes and a 50 lumen steady beam, the Hotshot 100 keeps you seen in low light. Compact and easy to recharge, it remove all excuses for not having a taillight.
- Programmable technology lets you fine tune brightness and flash speeds.
- Engineered reflector spreads the beam to maximize your visibility.
- Low battery indicator keeps you in the know at all times.
- USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Includes both a seat stay and a seat post mount, ensuring you are able to place the light in its most visible location.
- Water resistant design keeps the light working when the weather turns.
|Included mounts||Vertical mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|