This compact light sets you up for high viz training rides and commuting. 4 small LEDs last over 60 hours in flash mode for exceptional visibility in daylight or ambient light. Where the ability to see the road before you is a must, the high-powered 460 lumen main light casts a powerful beam with a wide field of vision. For added safety, side illumination can be seen by traffic or cyclists approaching from the side.
- 4 LEDs function in flashing or steady mode.
- Primary LED features 5 modes: high, medium, low, pulse and daylight.
- Custom engineered reflector combines both flood and spot.
- Side illumination ports create much-needed peripheral visibility.
- Low battery indicator keeps you in the know at all times.
- USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|