This compact light sets you up for high viz training rides and commuting. 4 small LEDs last over 60 hours in flash mode for exceptional visibility in daylight or ambient light. Where the ability to see the road before you is a must, the high-powered 460 lumen main light casts a powerful beam with a wide field of vision. For added safety, side illumination can be seen by traffic or cyclists approaching from the side.
- 4 LEDs function in flashing or steady mode.
- Primary LED features 5 modes: high, medium, low, pulse and daylight.
- Custom engineered reflector combines both flood and spot.
- Side illumination ports create much-needed peripheral visibility.
- Low battery indicator keeps you in the know at all times.
- USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|