This solid pairing will help you get to and from where you need to go all while keeping you visible. And the USB charging does away with any excuses for having a dim light on your bike.
- Front light has 7 modes, rear light has 6 modes.
- SteadyPulse uses pulse flashes to alert night drivers, while constantly lighting your path.
- DayLightning uses lightning-like flashes for safety in peak daylight.
- Light mode memory recalls the last mode you used.
- Side illumination helps you be seen from left and right.
- Tool-free handlebar mount clamps on to 22-32mm diameter bars.
- Rear light has a built-in clip to attach to packs, clothes or the included seat post mount.
- Programmable technology lets you fine tune brightness and flash speeds of the rear light.
- Both are water-resistant.
|Ideal for||Cycle commuting|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
|Front + rear|
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Emits red light||Yes|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.