Unique and beautiful, this pack has smart features for day hikes that cross over neatly for travel. The Boreas signature ribcage design, comfortable Z-foam back panel, compression straps and hip belt keep the load balanced and secure.
- Made of lightweight 70-denier ripstop nylon with a super-durable 420-denier nylon bottom panel.
- Breathable perforated foam padded shoulder straps, back panel and hip belt.
- Internal frame suspension is removable.
- Zippered horseshoe shaped opening for easy access.
- Zippered front pocket, hipbelt pocket and side water bottle pockets keep you organized.
- Hidden daisy chain and gear loops to hold trekking poles.
- Includes a custom sized rain cover.
- Hydration compatible (reservoir sold separately).
|Main fabric||70-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.