A high-performance interface between the bike and your anatomy, these bib-shorts set the standard for comfort and moisture transfer. The 8-panel cut is designed to fit closely and the bib-short provides a stability and core support without constriction at the waist. A tailored chamois uses variable thickness padding and an ergonomic cut that relieves pressure points and allows air to circulate.
- Select Transfer fabric is nylon and elastane.
- Center bib clip allows for customizable front strap position.
- Flat-lock seams.
- Select Pursuit 1:1 chamois uses a smooth, brushed top, mid-density suspension foam and a wicking back fabric.
- Silicone grippers keep the legs in place.
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility.
- Inseam is 8in.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|