Engineered for chill on long rides. In-R-Cool fabric protects your hide from UV, and reduces surface fabric temperature. The chamois is smooth, uses high density foam for support, and won't soak up perspiration like a sponge. The result? Outstanding comfort for triple digit days.
- Nylon, spandex In-R-Cool fabric with Coldblack technology provides optimal cooling and UV protection.
- Center bib clip allows for customizable front strap position.
- Drop-tail design eliminates bathroom break hassles.
- Elite Pursuit 1:1 chamois features a 4-way stretch top sheet and ultra-supportive layer of foam.
- Mesh bib uppers for cool and dry support.
- Wide hem leg opening with silicone grippers keeps shorts comfortably in place.
- Reflective details for low light visibility.
- Inseam is 9in.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|