MEC Polypro Liner Gloves - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These jersey gloves are happy to fly solo on mild days, and make a great +1 for layering under insulated gloves on extra cold adventures. Touchscreen compatible thumbs and forefingers let you check your map or snap a pic on the fly.
- Made of a jersey knit blend of polypropylene, polyester and spandex that provides warmth and wicks moisture.
- Touchscreen compatible inserts on thumbs and forefingers.
- Spandex thread in the cuffs keeps them in place.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
How to measure
- Hand length
- Measure hand length from the base of palm to end of middle finger.
- Hand circumference
- Measure around a flat hand at knuckles, do not include thumb.