These merino gloves are happy to fly solo on mild days, and make a great +1 for layering under insulated gloves on extra cold adventures. Touch screen compatible thumbs and forefingers let you check your map or snap a pic on the fly.
- Solid colours are 89% merino wool,10% polyester and 1% spandex.
- Heathered colours are 48% acryclic, 45% wool, 6% polyester and 1% spandex.
- Both fabrics provide warmth when wet and use polyester yarns for added durability.
- Touchscreen compatible inserts on thumbs and forefingers keep you connected.
- Spandex thread in the cuffs keeps them in place.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.