Keep your paws warm when the temperature drops. Equipped with Primaloft Gold series insulation and waterproof-breathable inserts, these lightweight mitts keep your hands protected without making them sweaty.
- Primaloft Gold series insulation provides optimal breathability.
- Waterproof-breathable insert keeps out wetness.
- Back-of-hand heavy pile Sherpa fleece lining; palm side tricot fleece for softness.
- Pre-curved finger construction.
- Open-celled foam padding across the back of the knuckles for added durability.
- Easy-grip reinforced synthetic palm material is quick drying and has a leather-like durability, wet or dry.
- Removable keeper cord.
- One-handed gauntlet cinch.
|Main fabric||100% polyester|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Polyurethane + polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Hand warmer pocket
The gloves or mitts feature a small pocket to insert a heater pack for extra warmth.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|