Fartlek to negative split, the popular Kinvara series gives you a resilient ride. The FlexFilm upper adds support while the cushioning topsole distributes impact force for a smooth feel and good energy return. The sole offers flexibility and traction for miles of happy running.
- FlexFilm upper is lightweight and strong with minimal seams.
- Internal strap wraps the midfoot for support.
- RunDry lining wicks moisture away from your feet.
- Full Everun topsole distributes impact force and gives it back for an energized ride.
- SSL EVA foam adds durable cushioning.
- Tri-Flex sole configuration for smooth ground contact and toe-off.
- Blown rubber outsole with carbon rubber in high wear areas.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
|Upper material||Synthetic + printed overlay|
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.