Pearl Izumi Tri Fly Select V6 Cycling Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $139.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
The secret to great cycling shoes for tri, is getting the performance of a regular road shoe in a model you can get on and off fast in the transition zones. The Tri Fly Select nails it with a carbon reinforced sole, heel pull strap and super-fast hook-and-loop closures.
- Quick drying synthetic uppers are mesh-lined for comfort when worn without socks.
- Padded collar protects heels and feet.
- Wide hook-and-loop closures remove pressure points.
- Heel strap helps you fly through transitions.
- Full arch support encourages natural foot movement.
- Vented composite power plate is stiff, reduces heat and provides drainage.
- EVA and rubber heel bumper provide stability and walking comfort.
|Ideal for||Bike triathlon|
|Outsole||Nylon + carbon|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.