Pearl Izumi X-Project Elite Cycling Shoes - Men's
Get full power transfer when you're riding and solid grip when you're hiking. A carbon composite sole and carbon rubber lugs let you switch from bike to hike without missing a beat.
The uppers use Boa cables with micro-adjustable reels for a precise, snug fit and good power transfer.
- Breathable, 3-layer seamless composite upper provides comfortable support.
- Bi-directional closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention.
- BOA IP1 reel allows 1mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release.
- Carbon composite sole for efficient power delivery.
- Lightweight TPU and carbon rubber lugs provide impressive traction.
- EVA foam heel reduces shock and makes walking more natural.
|Upper material||Synthetic leather + mesh|
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratcheting cable|
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
|Outsole||Carbon + rubber|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.